Monday, May 21, 2007

Bangkok 13th May 2007 Day 4

13th May 2007

Woke up late as yesterday had a long journey trip. Today will be a shopping day. Left the key at the lobby we took a cab straight to Chatuchak - the Weekend market. The place is such huge that a map is needed . We dash through the market straight and found a place to eat . No English wording what to order . I just point to the seller what I wanted to eat.

猪杂大烩锅
pha thai - fried rice noddle
I felt that the Market is a place for the young one to have an opportunity to learn trick of business. As most of the shop was manage by them. It is a place where creative designer are found. Start from décor of the shop to the clothes they designed. Right beside market there the MRT station.

I bought a 3 bags for my mum ….

4 hour of zig-zag shopping we did not even finished half. We gave up,went back to the hotel to rest
About we had our dinner at Platinam Mall then continued to do some last minutes shopping. I got myself a new cargo pants.


thai rolls泰式果汁

Taking rest at the Starbuck after we found and purchase Mark’s wax. Back to the hotel to catch the football match
喝前

喝后




多谢的它---my pair of legs
Expenditure Check for 2 pax
Taxi from hotel to Chatuchak - $80 baht
Lunch at Chatuchak- $70 baht
Taxi from Chatuchak to hotel -$120 baht
Dinner- $200 baht

No comments: