Monday, October 22, 2007

自游旅游 1st Oct ‘2007 Singapore – Genting

We did not want to go KL so we took a morning bus straight up to Genting. For cheaper bus ticket, we took the bus from JB. I was late, as we were suppose to meet at Kranji bus stop 6.45am. 4 am on that day I was still working. Reach about 5am. Last minute packing for the trip and last minute check my e-mails. I WAS LATE. Luckily, we managed to board the bus on time. With out sleep for the whole night, I sleep through the journey. Almost soundly …….


Arrived Genting at about 1500hr, check in to our free deluxe room at 1st World hotel. It was free as I redeemed from the point of my Worldcard. Refresh ourselves then we went for our meal.


Marybrown set meal .



We wanted to watch movie but much choice for us. Thus we went to the billiard saloon. Watch them play I almost dosed off…. with no intention I was on the table playing . First I was using the support as the frame ….slowly both hand was on the table. I was “good” managed to touch the ball but did not row into the hole.


强仔 playing "table bolla"


We already planned what to eat for next morning when we won the money for the game when we walked pass the Ah Yat Restaurant.

Went back to our room to rest and prepared for the night

No comments: