Wednesday, November 4, 2009

发现台北 Day 1

Broading to Taipei on EVA airlines. Again a trip with no intinieaer just carry a 2007 edition travel book and information from friend and the tourism board.
Is 3 years since I travel alone. (Ho Chi Ming aka Saigon).


On the plan... Luckily there is personal entertainment set.... movie The sister keeper had accompany me thru. Tear jerking

Realise is such difficult to have a 空姐 for assistance. I could only see them during meal serving. I need to move my ass for a cup of water. . . Haiz... The fly off and the landing was terrible... Seldom I bother about this. But the I really felt uncomfortable.


桃园机场-
waiting for my luaguage...
Once out the tourism information counter is right in-front. Got the info to bring the to 台北市. It was dark although I reach Taipei at est 1800hrs. It seem already 2100hrs at home. The bus took about 1.5 hrs to reach taipei station. Along traffic was slow.

No comments: